Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thirty-One Days Encounting... Day Twenty-Five...


Day Twenty-Five

Finally, one more week before I'm back to Kuching... I'm so happy about this... a lot have happen for the past two weeks.... the most abrupt change that has happen is on my blog... have all of you read my new novel? if haven't and all of you have the time, please spent your valuable time reading it... and of course comment it so that I can improve more... haha...

among the accomplishments that I have achieve were sitting for my exams, Fish Health Management (BADLY DONE!!!!) and Live Food Culture (OKLA BUT NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!!), thankfully I was able to 'goreng' a lot of stuffs... hopefully not 'hangus'... ooh!! and lastly surviving Trengganu... LOL... Trengganu is very hard for me and I will remember Trengganu as a place were I become mature on facing my hardship... ceh...!!!!

one more week and I have a lot to finish, my project presentation.... a lot work need to be done, meeting up with the lecturers... hah...!!! and I must not forget to list down things to bring back to Kuching... almost 2 months of holiday and later working with IPPCS for awhile, I need to pack almost everythings... later remind me about the krepok lekor... nyumm...!!!!

LATERS...!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails