Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Sunday, October 11, 2009

SocialInterview.com and Me...


SocialInterview.com (one of the Facebook application) interviewed me this morning and I was gladly to spend my time with them... there's not much to answer because there are only 5 simple questions that they provide... although there are only 5 questions, but some of the questions are very interesting and special to me... hopefully you guys enjoy the interview...

Question 1 of 5: If you could travel back in time, where and when would you go?

- I would like to go back to my freshman year in UNIMAS (lots of memories, lots of laughter, lots of tears, hardship, friendship, dramas and many more)... no need to go way, way, way back in my younger years (during primary or secondary school or even younger than that) as growing up is so damn bored... opps...!!! sorry for the foul language...


Question 2 of 5: If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?

- I will visits all of my relatives (my family, my grannies and granddad, my aunts and uncles, my cousins) as they are very important to me... Family is everything that matters in this world... there's a quote says that 'Love is where the home is' and for me the 'home' is related to family... I will also visits my friends (if possible all of them)... if not possible, I might just call and talk with them for hours, or just interact with them thru facebook or any other social platform known to the mankind...


Question 3 of 5: If you had a snail that could talk, what would you name it?

- Tekoyong or just simply Koyong... haha... the name is simple, meaningful and shows my identity as a Sarawakian... LOL
" Koyong, ngambik aik aku lok... iboh ko malas-malas dalam cengkerang ko ya... "


Question 4 of 5: If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes,what would they be?

- my 1st wish:
" Genie, genie in the lamp... give me an infinite amount of money in my bank account so that I can buy 'macam-macam' and 'belanja' everyone... LOL "
- my 2nd wish:
" Since my 1st wish already covers almost all of my other wishes (big mansion, lots of car, luxury yatch, able to shop till I drop and etc.).. so I would like to wish something that money, in every currencies existed couldn't buy... LOVE..!!! so genie, give me true love, a beautiful lover, a good wife... don't forget to add in loyal + funny + passionate + caring + smart + understanding + productive and a lot more of those good attributes... "
- my 3rd wish:
" I will wish for world peace... no more wars, no more hatred... we need to work together and make this world a good place to live and have a family... "


Question 5 of 5: If you could be on any TV show, which one would you pick?

- this is like the easiest question for me... giving me the chance, I would like to be on all of the shows as there are a lot of TV show that I love... to avoid any hassle, I will list down the favourite 3 (although they ask only one)...
1st choice - I would like to be on Survivor, my favourite show since the 1st season in Pulau Tiga, Sabah... I'm meant to be in this because I've watch this and would like to try one...
2nd choice - I would like to enter The Amazing Race... I will race like a champion and enjoy the scenery during the traveling period while winning the race... the only thing that I haven't thought of is who will be my partner in crime for the amazing race around the world... anyone interested..???
3rd choice - definitely become one of the main cast of Heroes... Tim Kring, you should choose me lor... coz I got a lot of ideas for Heroes... and I would love to be either both the good guys or the villains... my power of choice, manipulation of light and dark... huahuahua...


thats all... LATERS...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails