Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thirty-One Days Encounting... Day Eleven...


Day Eleven

WOW...!!! It's already day 11..!!! days come by very fast and I hope it will be more faster until the D-Day... LOL... lots have happen for the past 11 days... but the most important thing is that I've have recover from my emotional downfall... thanks a lot to my family, friends and God... I will not come this far without the supports and confidence that all of you have given me... THANKS A LOT...!!!!

about 3 more weeks, Aman and I will be out of here... going back to our beloved hometown... LOVE Kuching a lot, MISS Kuching a lot, WANT Kuching a lot... haha... Kuching is just like a lover to me, a scandal to me... there's a proverb saying that mention:

" Makan KUCHING, Mandi KUCHING and Tidur KUCHING "

oklah for now... enough with the sentimental and emotional ramblings... just focus on my life... an update about what's happen so far:
  1. lots of assignment have been minimised into little portions... YAY...!!!
  2. submissions of proposed master project needs to be cleared up...
  3. yesterday was AKUATROP open house, eat a lot of good food...
  4. playing lots of online game...
  5. enjoy watching Heroes, Survivor and TAR..
Thats all... Laters..!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails