Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Monday, November 2, 2009

Thirty-One days encounting... Day Thirty-one...


Day Thirty-One

TOMORROW IS D-DAY....!!!!!
I'm so happy and thrill... in 24 hours, i will be on my way back to Kuching... YAY...!!! Been busy this past couple of days... today, I will be packing my stuffs and later play DOTA with friends... LOL.. update for this couple of days:

Day Twenty-Six - Attend a seminar conducted by a journal editor from London, Professor Emeritus John W Lewis, then later met up with my would-be-supervisor that was very not supportive.... Having some problems managing my project at Kuching...

Day Twenty-Seven - We received a devastating news... proposal presentation postponed from 1st November to 12th November and our next class will start on 7th December... D-Day is on the 3rd and I will need to cancel my holiday because of the new date... then, our holiday being cut short to 7th December instead of the actual 27th December... We able to sort out the presentation date but out of hand for the 7th December date... huhu...

Day Thirty - Institute of Tropical Aquaculture (Aquatrop) Open Day...!!! having a lot of fun, managing kids from schools and bonding ourselves with the seniors and the staffs... later that night, going out to McD and play DOTA until the place (BK) blackout... LOL

and finally today..!!! then TOMORROW...!!!! ciao... can't wait for tomorrow...



1 comment:

CHIC & SLEEK said...

ng kejeron apis mk blt...hahaha....slmt pulang (tiru shin chan)

Related Posts with Thumbnails