Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thirty Days Encounting... Day One...

Day One

I just can't believe that I'm going back home (Kuching) one month from now...

Aman and I walk to our beloved BK (postgraduate room) at UMT today... as we arrive, I immedietly open MAS and AirAsia page to check for any flight availablity... besides that, I need to plan my flight properly so that I will not miss my flight again... the most important thing is to check which flight is the cheapest of all...

There are some flight that Aman and I 'berkenan'... so Aman ask me a very important question, in a very serious tone... "Jom.. Just buy the tickets as the tickets is still cheap"... my answer is crucial but there is no need for me to think coz I already know what my answer will be... 'fikir masak-masak' is so not in my head coz i'm eating it raw... so I answer him, "OK... JOM...!!!"

So today is day one and thirty days from today, i will be back in Kuching... hah... hopefully, things will follow according to plan... no more setback...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails