Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thirty-One Days Encounting... Day Two...


Day Two

There's a miscalculation on my encounting day towards D-Day... yes, that's what I will call the day of my arrival in my beloved hometown... D-Day... hmmm... can't for that day to come.... yesterday I mention that it will be 30 days to come but actually it is 31 days... just one extra day won't hurt me...

Today I went exercise with Aman by walking to UMT... actually its not that far and its not like I imagine... trust me coz I 've walk farther than that during my youngling years... and besides that, the day is windy + cloudy, a vey good day to walk...

I always forgot that today is Sunday... here in Trengganu, Sunday is a working day... ever heard of Sunday blues or TGIT (Thank God Its Thursday), in Trengganu this is the THING for the people here... I admit that with this new systems of weekends and weekdays, things really jumble me up...

Currenly listening to Rick Dees at Hitz.fm while searching for ideas to fill my blog with interesting content for all of you to read and of course become a notorious mafia in three different cities (New York, Cuba and Moscow)...

KIT with u guys later...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails