Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my HOLIDAY highlights...!!!


This will be my holiday wrap up, a wrap up about my one month in paradise... LOL, nang over exclamation aku about my holiday but that is true and I can't cover it... I really really enjoy being back in Sarawak... tapi kini I need to be serious on what am I doing now... this time, it is not an holiday, but this is my future...

bah, enuff la with the intro... just move on to my main objective of posting this and your objective of reading this crap, to read my holiday highlight... this is just my simple effort to reminiscence my memories... I would like that moment to be forever... I will cherish that moment forever...

1. Me melepas geram with MOVIES...!!!

mun di Trengganu, aku nang sikda peluang to update myself and release my tension coz here doesn't have any cinema, diulangi NO CINEMA...!!! besides that, as I'm not a local here, so I have no idea where to find the cheaper version of movie DVDs... since my arrival here in Trengganu until now, my only source is the internet (god bless the creators!!!) and old movies that we bring together with us...

Tapi sebaik sahaja landed in Sarawak for the holiday... my vibes are resonating and natural-self sense is tingling... one of my ability is to sense the whereabout of any cinemas within the proximity of my aura... my intention on filling up my longing towards cinemas become much more sweeter and memorable as I was able to watch movie at the new cinema in tHe Spring... wohoo...!!! MBO...!!! thank you...!!! besides that, here I got many source of movie other than the cinemas... I can watch Astro or the cheaper version of movie DVDs...

To memendekkan cerita yang telah pun sedia ada panjang, I will list down the movies that I've watch the entire month... Law Abiding Citizen, Pisau Cukur, Senario Episode II, I Love You Beth Cooper, Aliens In The Attic, Bride Wars, Crows Zero I and II, Shorts, New Moon and many more that I really can't recall... hehe...

2. Tempat lepak baru tapi lastly telah direject...

tok bukan lah publicity but just a simple sayings on this restaurant... Planet Sambal, I think most of the Kuching teenagers would about this place... a nice place to hangout actually and the price is affordable... the food was not that delicious but for me its OK... I've heard about this place since before graduation but only now I got the time going there... I more thing, the design of this restaurant is nice and it is 24 hours...

on of the food that can be found at Planet Sambal... yummy...!!! but this would be my last meal there...

but dipenghujung bulan lepas, sumthing telah berlaku there and that matter really affect our stance on Planet Sambal... the workers there was very rude to us... we didn't start the fight actually but we kinda complaint about the kualiti of the makanan but they take it lightly... this script was taken from the night of the accident...

Us: "Dek, kenak nasik tok sikda udang? Selalu kamek makan sitok, dolok ada udang pun"

Planet Sambal: "Ya bukan nasik seafood, ya nasik pattaya" then this girl jalan to the counter. "Jam, ada orang complaint masakan kau" *cynically

actually ada banyak gik kes malam ya tapi sik bagus juak nganok-nganok orang tok... yang penting me and my cuz will not be going there for a very long time... ada tempat lepak baru bah, kat Bimmers (walaupun kedey tok actually dah lamak)... haha...

3. Transformation from a bear to a guy...

tajuk atas ya lawak eh... finally, saya pergi guntimg my rambut and shave... this is one of my preparation for my next semester... thank you to the saloon (dunno what is the name of the saloon) and my cuz Addy...

tok muka ala-ala beruang... tengah otw mok ke salun...

this is the outcome of the transformation... what do you think..???

4. Kerja with my relatives...

I've have gone thru this before.... Holiday doesn't mean for us to just relax but we can also do some works... for me, helping my relatives is my work... work is not the right definitions, helping is more appropriate...

I help my cuz in membersih the kebun that was long abandon... To read 'Aku Terima Seadanya Balasan Yang Menimpa', click here

Besides that, berik makan ikan is also what I've done with my cuz... To read 'Makan...!!! Ikan Keli, Makan...!!!', click here

5. My last whole day in Kuching...!!!

5 Disember is tarikh paling sik best dalam hati coz I was feeling so sad leaving Kuching tomorrow but we got plan for that day... It was my usu engagement and semua relatives will be attending that majlis... so sad...

my cuz, from left - Addy, Sumas, kak On, Izzati

later that night we went to karaoke... huhu... memories that will not be easily forgotten... that night I was restless, can sleep knowing that would my last night sleeping in that particular room for this year... so sad...

karaoke was fun...!!! pilih lagu bena-bena, lak sik puas berlagu...

my turn..!!! my turn..!!!

6. conclusion

ada conclusion la pulak... haha... before flying I spend my time with my granny, aunt and liitle cousins... huhu... seriouly, I've already miss them alot although just being here for only two days... tahun depan baruk kesempatan mok balit Sarawak... huhuhu... coba lah there's a miracle yang membuatkan saya balik this month...

I will totally rindu with this house... markas berkumpul all of my cousins...

and of course my granny house... huhuhuhuhu....

The End...!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails