Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wake Up...!!!


Today is already Tuesday and later at the end of this week, I will be back to Trengganu... I'm so avoiding for that particular day but really I can't do so.... hate this feeling, the insecurities and the instabilities... my life is a mess and my emotions are in a wrecked... my happy moments is about to end and I really hope that it wouldn't...
my life is a bumpy ride towards an uncertain future and driving isn't my best trait yet... this will be a long journey...

While watching 'Anywhere But Here', I realize that my holiday is drawing to the end of the line and I need to burst my own bubble quickly... times flew away fast when you having a whole bunch of fun... why can I just be OK with all of this and accept my fate? the important thing is that it is not only my fate but it also holds my future within its grasp... I need to go and face the problems... this is not a mere blind obedience but I sign up for this myself and I need to walk tall...

which path of my future should I partake...??? please tell me...(ceridak muka ya)

I hate this part right here... I don't have options to choose from because I just need to follow the flow of my destiny... although some of the problems have arise and entangle with my headstart to a new beginning, but clearing things up is my priority... one year to go and after that I'm free to explore my life, I'm free for the takings... I've plan my future one year from now, how about you..??? but for now, I just need to wake up...!!!!

p/s - btw, 'Anywhere But Here' is a nice movie to watch...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails