Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Friday, December 18, 2009

Satar... Oh, Satar...!!! Thank You, Sarah...!!!


Satar... Oh, Satar...!!!

For those who doesn't have any idea what Satar is, I will kindly describe it as a national treasure of Trengganu other than Keropok Lekor... yes, Satar is a type food that can be found here at the east side of Peninsular Malaysia... 1st time I ever heard of this food, the name of Malaysian actor, Aziz Satar and the name of Malaysia singer, Aliff Satar came across my mind... cannot imagine what Satar looks like..??? simple scroll below to find out...

Satar...!!! yummy...!!!

kinda looks like a pulut panggang, wrapped with banana leaf and being 'panggang' but Satar is cone in shape, not cylinder... guess what, the main ingredient in satar is....... of course FISH...!!! Trengganu is famous with fish, even keropok lekor is made out of fish... I kinda like Satar... yummy...!!!

eating Satar while playing Mafia Wars... what an odd combination...

Satar without the banana leaves wrapping...

I was hungry playing Facebook just now suddenly Sarah came in and gave me and Aman a plastic bag full with Satar... I was totally hungry, actually wants to diet but Sarah already bought this for me and Aman... tak boleh tolak rezeki la... hehehe....

Thank You, Sarah...!!!

1 comment:

Appy Fiza said...

oh they look yum yum. u should start ur diet plan after munching them :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails