Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Monday, December 7, 2009

I have landed in Trengganu... Goodbye Paradise, until we met again...


No more playing and loitering coz I've already landed in Trengganu... No more fun and joy with my families and relatives so goodbye paradise, until we met again for an everlasting happiness....

As I step out of AK5388 last night, I have set my priority straight... I have my purposes for being here... I have visions and missions but worst time will come and distract me so GOD, please give the energy to be strong...

I've already landed in Trengganu... The land of dream realization and trust me, reality really smack me hard here so that I will always waking up and knowing what I'm going to face...

Goodbye Paradise, until we met again... Sarawak is my worldly paradise and I presume that not only me who will agree with this... just like a Malay saying, "RumahKu SyurgaKu"... wait until I'm back to my home, that is where I will truly find peace and tranquility...

2 comments:

Dosz said...

siyes na jwakkkkkkk~

ilek. kat trengganu jgn la siyes glak. x enjoy la lak :p

Al-Hafyz said...

nang ada rasa a bit x enjoy tok... tngu dui masuk lok, baruk dapat enjoy... hahaha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails