Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Any suggestions...????


Nex wik I will presenting my Final Year Project (FYP) follow by Biotech 69 farewell dinner... now i'm so confuse + tired + lazy to think what should i wear for both occasions... surely i will not buy new, expensive clothes... yet again i need to look at my very best... should i sacrifice money for looking good or save money and look simple..??? any suggestions..??? haha...

for the presentation, i will wear a green neck tie, a present given by my 'girlfriends'... my beloved miss Jessica 'under the umbrella' Isabella  and miss Kristine 'jangan tutup mata' Sandra.... may the chako be with both of u... hahaha... i think white long sleeves shirt will do...???? hmmm..???


nice kn the design..!!! hahaha... angkat bakul sendiri... our biotech farewell dinner will be organized by the student itself... so the ticket above was design by me... hehehe... hopefully the dinner will go on smoothly... amin..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails