Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Conflicts & The Remedy

dunia... oh! dunia...

I really dun like CONFLICTS and confrontations or watever that can be derived in any sort of vocabulary definitions as well as its jargon... the thing is I manage to find my way into one and another... that is irony, very opposite of me... every possible CONFLICTS that I live through is not in my hand, this is out of my control... what we have here can be categorized as human nature... I just follow the flow, let my destiny take over its cause... bringing me, attracting me towards my scripted, dramatize fate... I need to face these CONFLICTS... I will try not to avoid any single one as this will make me stronger... CONFLICTS makes our world suffocated with all of the smirking, screaming, punching, cursing...

dunia... oh! dunia...

peoples are humans... and human will always be human whether or not they are monster or angel, scumbag or preacher, loser or winner, rich or poor, idiot or genius... what we see, what we know, that is the nature of a human... a well-being created by god almighty that is imperfect, full with mistakes... forgiveness is the key for salvation... a key that is truly with us from the beginning, with us all along... the key within ourselves is the actual REMEDY... the REMEDY to heal our grief life, the REMEDY to cure the cancer of humanity, the REMEDY to cleanse our precious soil from war... let us unlock the true meaning of forgiveness with this key, the hidden key, the missing key of our life...

dunia... oh! dunia...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails