Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The End

Dah abis dah... xpat terimak the truth la.... rasa kosong jak my feelings now... yesterday was my presentation and things goes smoothly with some bumpy ones, just some la.... my 3 years as an undergraduate has end... my 'The End'... hahaha.... now, i just need to finish my sisa-sisa kehidupan with my friends.... later dis friday, there will be a dinner... a dinner for us and for our lecturers... this dinner is a gift cherished together... can't wait to be there... that will be my long waited 'The End'...

there are alot of 'The End' this wik... one of them was my favourite reality tv shows, the amazing race... and you now what, one of my chosen contestants actually won this season... yay...!!!!!

Tammy & Victor won... yay...!!!

and this saturday will one more 'The End'... 'The End' for akademi fantasia... hopefully Hafiz will won this season....

Afundi Hafiz...!!!

2 comments:

Dosz said...

mentang2 nama sama alu afundi hafiz~ haha

Al-Hafyz said...

aik..!?! boh jelez.. aku rs nex season ada juak pelajar nama dosz bh.. hopefully..

Related Posts with Thumbnails