Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Thursday, September 17, 2009

so LAST season... (with EXTRA wishes and greetings)

BLOGGING
is so LAST season...
(a chicken attempt to please myself)


i know is been forever i didn't update my blog.. is not that i'm giving up blogging just like i gave up to my love stories (opps..!!! i know, i'm loser in any chapter @ volume @ season of finding true love), i've just had been very occupied doing stuffs and a lot stuffs... stuffs that will always stuff my mind... hah...!!!

and yet i able to find and spend my time to publish this post as sign that i'm still INTO blogging... blogging is one of my passion in "Hafiz's Top Ten Life Passions", i'm not sure which number but still.., one of my passions... lol... (bulan posa pun masih nak menipu)

alang-alang i'm in the mood of opening my blog account, i taking this opportunity to wish y'all...

Happy Graduation
(i know this is very very very late, but i think that i haven't wish here in my blog)

Selamat Hari Kebangsaan
(ya, i know...)

Selamat Berpuasa di Bulan Ramadhan
(4 more days counting)

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
(yeah...!!! balik kampong... btw, i miss my flight last sunday and will be back kampong on the 1st day of raya... huahuahua... this is not a big deal, so i just mention it here.. p/s - it is a BIG deal, i'm an idiot...)

Happy Belated Birthdays
(for those that are celebrating the birthday in August and September, especially my granny, 15 September and my beloved friend, to many to mention... ya, i know, i'm popular so i have many friends... lol...


BLOGGING
is so LAST season,
BUT
this is a NEW season

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails