Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Sunday, September 27, 2009

2 weeks ago, 1 week ago, this week, next week


2 weeks ago

I miss my flight back to Kuching and haven't finish my assignment... I really hate myself... This is my downturn, my fall... I really really can't accept this but I already get over that matter... for every actions done there will be consequences that I need to pay... I really really hate myself, I really really hate myself, I really really hate myself... I am DOOM...


1 week ago

The 1st day of hari raya, a day of happiness... I went back to Kuching, meeting up with my family.... I really miss them all... I really miss all the memories we have together... I'm very happy and I have fun... but the holiday was short and need to make full use of it... put aside my problems and enjoy the holiday...


This week

My emotions really hit me hard... I can't contain myself anymore... I need to cry... I miss all of them back in Kuching... I miss them all already... this is really really hard for me... I never feel this before, this is new to me... I can't stop thinking them... I want to go back home... I want to quit... I want to stop... I want to be free...


Next week

I need to be strong for me to gain my success later... I'm doing this for my family... I need to survive to the end... I need to survive till the end... I need to survive for the end... Pray for me, give me energy and will to do this... I'm weak, I need all of you for me to be strong....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails