Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The hiatus is OVER...!!!! (for now)

My last post was on 18th of March... that was so long ago... have been busy for the past 2 weeks with my writing, lab, exams, assignments and stuffs...

don't have any idea what so ever for me to publish any post... my blog was covered with 'sarang labah-labah' when I open up my blog just now.... argh..... so busy.... besides that, the internet connection in UNIMAS is like crap... even crap does not act like this... UNIMAS wireless writen with crapness all over it...

enough with that... April... my last month that I will spent in UNIMAS for the entire month... I have 1 month and 2 weeks to go.... then I'm a free man as free as a flying bird... not knowing what lies ahead of me... my unknown future will be unfold...

future will come but the present is here... so I need to survive till the end... wish me luck... final exams, fyp and presentation.... one more thing, I may not actively publish post this month oso... heh... busy what....!!! lol....

4 comments:

Pepper said...

covered in "spider-web/daddy-long-legs-web"?

Al-Hafyz said...

spider-web?? ya.. covering my blog at every corner, at every side.. hopefully dis month, no more neglecting my blog..

Appy Fiza said...

good luck and all the best in ur future undertakings :)

Al-Hafyz said...

thanx.. my time here in UNIMAS will come to an end.. wish me luck in my future..

Related Posts with Thumbnails