Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Les Misérables


Starting of the third month, i felt very very miserable... i dont know why.... my heart keep worrying on something that is actually exist but my eyes and mind keeps denying the fact that will haunt me throughout this semester...

my life is drifting without any purpose lately.... doing nothing makes me worried.... doing something makes me bored... i'm miserable.... miserable... miserable... Les Miserables... i am a poor wretches that cling to any sympathies that are able for me to grab... i hate this part right here...

please help me to recalibrate my purpose, cleanse my heart and soul... i would like to redeem myself to the higher power that can revive my energy, revive my spirit to overcome the challenges that may hinder my journey to run away from my Les Miserables life...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails