Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Green...!!! Green...!!! Green...!!!

GREEN......

GREEN is my first favourite colour before i jump to black... for me, GREEN is everything... everything in between the good, the fun, the happy and the best...

GREEN is the colour of nature that fills the world with such a vibrant and pleasant scenery... the leaves is GREEN, the apple is GREEN... what a wonderful colour GREEN is...

GREEN makes us alert as GREEN signals our mind to be fresh and awake... wake up..!! wake up..!! wake up sleepyhead and set your eyes and mind towards the wonderful world fill with GREENERY plants...

GREEN completes me everyday... without looking at GREEN... makes my life missing something crucial... something important... which make my life moving on always... a GREEN a day make our life worth it...

lets make this year a GREEN year... GREENIER that the GREENEST thing in this GREEN world... yeah....!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails