Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Saturday, February 14, 2009

For someone LONELY like ME...!!!!


this is a poem (not quiet, not good enough) that i have done 3 years ago when i was in matrix labuan... that was quiet a sad memory for me... a memory that change my life onwards only now... huhuhuhu.... i've also have added some phrases and changes to make this poem better...


Looking on this day...
I feel something in my heart...
twisting and twirling, tumbling and turning...
making me regret in something...
I did not even know...

Looking at the people on this day...
I feel something different in me...
rampaging and ravaging, razing and raiding...
what do their have that i did not have...
I will not even know...

Looking for someone on this day...
I feel something special about her...
the sweetness and cuteness, the happiness and warmness...
telling her something that I afraid to tell...
She will never know...

what special do people see on this day...
I will never see...
As my heart feel empty for the common day...
a day just like tomorow or yesterday...
not a special day to love...
not a special day to be love...

For me...
I want people to look...
the truth and facts, the meaning and definition...
everyday is as special as this common day....
everyday is Valentine...
I want everyone to know....


i'm alone everyday but this does not turn me into a loveless person, with no emotions... i have feeling too you know... i'm not celebrating any special Valentine today... Valentine is not the time were love fill the air, suffocating us singles... Valentine is just a day... a common day.... let us love or be love everyday, and not just today... spread the love.....!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails