Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Head is EMPTY...

EMPTY...!!!

without nothing that i've remembered from my past experience, i act just like a loser... a moron for protocols... i've look very stupid, for not knowing about everything i should have learn... hopefully, this will be a reminder for me to improve my knowledge and techniques... better fill in the EMPTYNESS of my hollow skeleton... fill me up...!!! hahaha...!!!!

it really sucks if you doesn't know what to do and what's going on... feels like you were left alone in the darkness, seeking for the penitence of light guiding ur way out... gasping for the true meaning of knowledge which fills the gap between becoming a complete idiot, half stupid, half brilliant or almost genius....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails