Nuffnang..

Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm No.4... TAKE NOTE...!!!!!

Maybe you would not understand the purpose of this post… actually you need to read a post in one of my frens blog, Farhan… you can visit ther first to understand the gravity of this post… the post entitled “Hypocrite.. Liar!!”… The link to Farhan’s blog can be found at the left side of this post…

Here I would to say that I’m sorry to have done such horrible thing to u… it’s not my intention whatsoever to do that… maybe this make you feel ‘moha’  but sorry again… hopefully you will forgive me for all my wronging to you… hahaha… macam minta maaf time raya la pulak… hahaha…. I also like to take this opportunity to seek for forgiveness from others that I have done some bad things to you….

We tend to lie to avoid confrontations but lying always lead to a much greater problem… lie start from misunderstanding between to person and always end if one of person try to think, understand the other person better… we need to lie to survive but lying will not solve things… to survive we just need to confess…

1 comment:

Darin Azri said...

hafiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
ktak molah kmk sedih jak..huhuhu..
kmk pun mintak maaf cos kitak tauklah kmk tok..
demanding juak ..
maok semua ikot katra kamek..
tapi i know..
people change.. and also me...
sorry piz juak... sorry bebanyak..................................

Related Posts with Thumbnails